Let's build the future together!
Ikue is a tech start-up with a clear purpose and vision - to provide
telecommunications operators with a superior product to deliver superior
We know that Customer data is at the heart of hyper personalisation and are
looking for the brightest, most inspiring engineers to deliver our product which
enables data to drive every decision, every communication, and every
We are building a diverse team, all unified by a desire to unleash the data needed
by marketeers. Creativity is at the core of Ikue and is something we are looking to
further strengthen in 2024! There are no typical profiles, each and every team
member shares our vision and wants to be part of its success.
As the Senior Data Engineer at Ikue you will:
You will use various methods to transform raw data into useful data systems, create algorithms and conduct statistical analysis. Overall, you’ll strive for efficiency by aligning data systems with business goals.
To succeed in this data engineering position, you should have strong analytical skills and the ability to combine data from different sources.
If you are detail-oriented, with excellent organizational skills and experience in this field, we’d like to hear from you.
- Build data systems and pipelines.
- Evaluate business needs and objectives.
- Conduct complex data analysis and report on results.
- Prepare data for prescriptive and predictive modelling.
- Build algorithms and prototypes.
- Combine raw information from different sources.
- Develop analytical tools and programs.
- Collaborate with data scientists and architects on several projects.
You will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary plus benefits and participation in
our Employee Share option scheme that rewards people who are
motivated and perform well!
- 30 days paid holidays including bank holidays
- A starter kit which includes a Macbook Pro and the must-have Ikue outfit
- including a tote bag, t-shirt, sweater and hoodie.
- Frequent team events, celebrations, weekly incentives
- Previous experience as a data engineer or in a similar role
- Technical expertise with data models, data mining, and segmentation techniques
- Advanced SQL skills and relational database management
- Experience in developing data processing applications using Python, Spark or Java
- Experience in developing ETL pipelines
- Experience in developing solutions for the Cloud (preferred certification: AWS Cloud Data Engineer)
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, IT, or similar field