Let's build the future together!
Ikue is a tech start-up with a clear purpose and vision - to provide
telecommunications operators with a superior product to deliver superior
We are building a diverse team, all unified by a desire to unleash the data needed
by marketeers. Creativity is at the core of Ikue and is something we are looking to
further strengthen in 2022! There are no typical profiles, each and every team
member shares our vision and wants to be part of its success.
✨ Internationally Competitive Salary, Employee Share Incentive Scheme and opportunity to grow into a Chief Technical Officer role.
Office work or fully remote
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a financially backed, pioneering start-up at an early stage with creative license to drive the technical vision for the company as you see best.
We have recently finished a round of funding in the US and the UK, and are funded by successful Silicon Valley/UK SaaS entrepreneurs who’ve previously raised investment before exiting prior ventures.
We are looking for a skilled candidate who has extensive experience in building and working with on and offshore development teams. There is currently a team of 7 developers, which will increase to 30, over the next 12 months.
The candidate will be responsible for facilitating key strategic decisions and requires excellent communication skills, with a strong analytical and problem solving acumen,
We require a visionary, inspirational leader who has a passion for quality, and an instinct to get the job done.
You will be rewarded with:
- Highly competitive salary plus benefits, including participation in
our Employee Share option scheme that rewards people who are
motivated and perform well!
- Paid holidays commensurate with local country standards, including bank/public holidays.
- The chance to attend our yearly 3-day company trip to a secret summer
destination all covered by us!
- A starter kit which includes a Macbook Pro and the must-have Ikue outfit including a tote bag, t-shirt, sweater and hoodie.
- Frequent team events, celebrations, weekly incentives and Pizza Friday.
Key skills needed:
- Experience with Big Data technologies and a fundamental understanding of relational and non-relational database systems, including MySQL, PostgreSQL, AWS Dynamo DB, Redshift and Amazon RDS Aurora.
- Solid experience with AWS cloud services, including EC2, Redshift, Lambda,S3, Glue, Sagemaker, Neptune, Kinesis, API, Gateway.
- You have experience with Kafka (or other similar messaging system).
- A good understanding of microservices based architectures and RestAPI interfaces.
- A strong technical background and experience in application development (preferably SaaS) and writing production ready code.
- Helping drive the technical roadmap for the company and have a genuine interest in technology and problem solving.
- The ability to lead and contribute to senior level technology decisions.
- Experience building out and leading an engineering team.
We value personality and passion, this comes before education. Your difference is your strength, and you will always be supported and looked after by your Ikue family.
If you are excited to be part of a start-up and work in the early stages of a company, then you know what to do.
We look forward to receiving your application. Good luck from your future
By supercharging the ability to leverage data and advanced analytics in marketing
messages, your work will be truly impactful from the very start.