Let's build the future together!
Ikue is a tech start-up with a clear purpose and vision - to provide
telecommunications operators with a superior product to deliver superior
We are building a diverse team, all unified by a desire to unleash the data needed
by marketeers. Creativity is at the core of Ikue and is something we are looking to
further strengthen in 2024! There are no typical profiles, each and every team
member shares our vision and wants to be part of its success.
✨ Internationally Competitive Salary, Employee Share Incentive Scheme and opportunity to grow
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a financially backed, pioneering start-up at an early stage with creative license to drive the technical vision for the company as you see best.
We have recently finished a round of funding in the US and the UK, and are funded by successful Silicon Valley/UK SaaS entrepreneurs who’ve previously raised investment before exiting prior venture.
The SaaS Solutions Architect will use their deep expertise in designing solutions using AWS technologies to:
Take ownership of the overall solution and design of our innovative platform, which is unlike anything else in the industry, enabling marketeers to deploy data pipelines on the fly via the User Interface, without relying on IT.
Work alongside innovators and leaders in the telecommunications and data space, drawing on industry-critical experience to Ensure the architecture is fit-for-purpose.
Define an overall technology strategy that supports the evolution and roadmap of the platform and services to deliver on the product owner’s vision.
Lead the design activities to transform the current capability to a multi-tenanted SaaS product.
Join a highly talented, cross-disciplinary teams of UI / UX designers, technical architects, software engineers and data scientists, working across API development, security, cloud-native engineering and more.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic self-starter who prioritises their own development, as you will have the opportunity to mentor junior colleagues and benefit from highly talented, cross-disciplinary teams.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced SaaS solution Architect with a strong background in the telco industry. As a Solution Architect, you will play a pivotal role in the development and evolution of our multi-tenant SaaS cloud-native products for the telecommunications sector. You will be responsible for designing, implementing, and optimizing the architecture of our software solutions, ensuring they meet the unique challenges and requirements of the domain. Experience in companies providing similar products for telecom and communication service providers is highly valued.
- Architectural Design: Develop and maintain the architectural vision for our multi-tenant SaaS products tailored for the telco industry. Ensure that the architecture aligns with telco business goals and industry-specific best practices.
- Scalability: Design and implement high-performance, scalable solutions that can efficiently handle the dynamic demands of the telecommunications sector.
- Collaboration: Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including telco domain experts, software developers, DevOps engineers, and product managers to ensure the successful execution of telco-specific architectural plans.
- Documentation- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation of the telco-specific architectural decisions and designs.
- Technology Selection: Evaluate and select telco-specific technologies, tools, and frameworks for product development, considering the unique requirements of the telecommunications sector.
Requirements and skills
1. Cloud-Native Expertise(AWS preferably): Demonstrate a deep understanding of cloud-native principles, including microservices, containerization, serverless computing, and orchestration technologies, as they relate to telco solutions.
2. Telecom-Specific Security: Ensure that our products are designed with industry leading security measures specific to the telco industry, including data protection, network security, and compliance with telco regulations.
3. Event based integration using Kafka\Kinesis
4. Performance Optimization: Identify and address performance bottlenecks specific to telco applications and continuously optimize the product's performance for telecommunications use cases.
5. Product modelling for catalogue driven sales and orchestration
6. TMF - open digital architecture or similar framework to develop channels architecture.